Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Use
For all the content (text and graphics) that you choose to publish on the website, you grant to Project Alcanza free, perpetual, irrevocable, totally non-exclusive sub-licensable worldwide right and license to use, reproduce and make use of such content by any means, (including without limitation print and electronic format).
The website content is for personal, noncommercial use by you.
- You agree not to use the Web for:
- post any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, profane, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, fraudulent, discriminatory, causes or encourages violence or racial, ethnic or otherwise;
- impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Post any content that you have no right to publish;
- post any content that could damage the reputation or goodwill of the Reach Project;
- post any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person or entity;
- post any content that violates the laws of the United States and Puerto Rico;
- harass another;
- collect or store personal data about other users;
- provide links to any web page, if the presence of such links and content accessible via the link violates the conditions of use;
- post or transmit any unsolicited commercial or unauthorized advertising, or promotional materials;
- post any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Violation of any of the above terms is likely to lead to the immediate removal of all material posted on the website by you without notice, warning or explanation you and such violation may result in legal action taken against you by authorities or the aggrieved party.
- The Project Alcanza all copyright of all content (text and graphics) created by employees Project Alcanza reserves. You can not re-purpose, re-publish or re-submit this content in any media or format without the prior written consent of Project Alcanza.
- The users of the website who are under the age of 16 years old are encouraged by the Alcanza Project to obtain permission from a parent or guardian before you start using the website, and also urged not to reveal any personal details, including cases where they live, where they attend school, how old they are, or what your phone number.
- You acknowledge and agree that severe and / or persistent violation of the conditions of use will result in the Project Alcanza use of any information in its possession to take appropriate action, and this is not limited to the transmission of information to parents, guardians, schools, employers, email providers or police.
- The website may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other web sites or resources. Because the Alcanza Project has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that the Alcanza Project is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible for any content, advertising, products , or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that the Project Alcanza will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or loss through any such site or resource.
- You expressly acknowledge and agree that the Project Reach will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting of or in connection with the use or inability to use the service or any other matter relating to the service.
- Disaster Recovery: in case of failure of server hardware a system restore will continue and the risk of lost items may be incurred.